Virginia Motor Sport Club Discussion Forums
November 21, 2017, 06:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures from 9-11-2005 Autox ACCA (mostly 2nd heat)  (Read 5747 times)
danielg
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 274


View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2005, 11:53:31 AM »

I've uploaded my pictures from the autox on 9-11.  They are mostly of the 2nd heat because that is the only heat I was free.  I don't have pictures of many cars, but I've got many pictures of a the cars I could.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielg/sets/935120/

Just send me a message through this forum if you'd like to download any of the images (up to 3072x2048, 2-3MB/ea).
Logged

ahamos spec miata
danielg
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 274


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 01:09:30 PM »

I also have a video: (same video, different sizes)

-(21.2 MB) Decent quality
-(5.71 MB) Not as good quality
-(1.56 MB) For whoever has dialup and doesn't mind not being able to see the cones
Logged

ahamos spec miata
Autox
Registrar
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 543



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 05:18:48 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by danielg
I also have a video: (same video, different sizes)


Great video....  By the way, I hope you didn't take offense to the Kenny_G comments.  They were only meant in good fun and not meant in a mean, spiteful or harmful way.:p
Logged

Keath
Team Jester Racing
Come to the Darkside...we have cookies


Over heard at a recent club meeting: "Isn't dyno'ing a Miata like seeing how much weight a Super Model can lift??"
danielg
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 274


View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 05:40:47 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by Autox
Quote
Originally posted by danielg
I also have a video: (same video, different sizes)


Great video....  By the way, I hope you didn't take offense to the Kenny_G comments.  They were only meant in good fun and not meant in a mean, spiteful or harmful way.:p

I thought it was funny! :p
Logged

ahamos spec miata
Autox
Registrar
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 543



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 05:43:21 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by danielg
Just send me a message through this forum if you'd like to download any of the images (up to 3072x2048, 2-3MB/ea).


I would love to get whatever you have for our car.  It is new to us so we need all the photos we can mooch. :bouncep:

[Edited on 13-9-2005 by Autox]
Logged

Keath
Team Jester Racing
Come to the Darkside...we have cookies


Over heard at a recent club meeting: "Isn't dyno'ing a Miata like seeing how much weight a Super Model can lift??"
danielg
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 274


View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 06:30:01 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by Autox
Quote
Originally posted by danielg
Just send me a message through this forum if you'd like to download any of the images (up to 3072x2048, 2-3MB/ea).


I would love to get whatever you have for our car.  It is new to us so we need all the photos we can mooch. :bouncep:

[Edited on 13-9-2005 by Autox]
Check your U2U messages. Happy viewing :read:
Logged

ahamos spec miata
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Copyright © 2017 Virginia Motor Sport Club
Website developed & hosted by Autocross.US