So, we're going to turn the Miata I bought into a LeMons car, at least for this year. That means we need a hood and fenders. They don't need to be pretty or straight or solid. The cheaper the better! It's an NA Miata, but other generation parts may fit, I'll take whatever I can get if the price is right.
We're also looking for:
- 15" wheels, for cheap! I can get some 4x100 wheels at a junkyard for < $100 so that's about my price range.
- Tires w/190+ treadwear, ideally 205/50/15, but anything around there would work. Will pay top dollar for some Direzza Star Specs (200 treadwear).
- master cylinder
- racing seat
- water temp and oil pressure gauges, not the kind that use a tube full of oil routed to the gauge in the cockpit
- battery & alternator kill switch
- any spare parts that are required to race a car and you want to get rid of (non-warped brake rotors, alternators, wheel bearings, tie rods, ball joints, engines, transmissions, rear ends)
- suspension pieces that you want to part with for very little money (since this counts towards our $500 budget)
Please let me know if you have anything or know anyone who does.