So I got the Miata running finally. After new plugs and wires I was still having intermittent spark issues. I went to try it again yesterday after drying it out in my garage and it had spark, but no fuel. This was the opposite of what was happening at the dyno day. I was confused so I decided to start troubleshooting everything listed in the Miata.net "no start" thread. After checking a couple fuses, I made my way to the ECU. It was buried in a pile of leaves and dirt, after uncovering it I noticed it was partly covered in rust. I figured I should probably open it up and sure enough, more rust. After emptying a half a can of electrical contact cleaner into it and putting everything back together it started right up! I drove it around the neighborhood and did a few donuts in the yard. Success!