The general instructions for the T5 are now posted on MyAutoEvents. Look up the event
and then click on the link next to "Event Flyer or Entry Form" to download them.
The start point is the Oilville Car Wash, at the intersection of US-522 and US-250 in Oilville, VA. The end point is the Hickory Notch Grill, 2.7 miles west of the start on US-250.
- 11:00 - Registration opens.
- 12:30 - Competition meeting.
- 12:45 - Car Zero receives NRIs.
- 13:00 - Car Zero begins odometer check.
- 13:40 - Car Zero begins the rally.
- 16:45 - Car Zero completes the rally. (approximate time)
- 17:30 - Dinner and awards.
I will need three or four teams of workers for this event. Please email me at draco (at) zerobandwidth (dot) net to volunteer.