October 18th & 19th, 2008Where Littlecreek Amphibious Base (ACU-4), Norfolk, VACost
$50.00 (Includes t-shirt and lunch on Saturday)Event Details
- Hosted by Tidewater Sports Car Club
- Run groups based on SCCA classes
- 4 runs on Saturday & Sunday
- Awards based on combined times from each day
- There will be a ladies group (No novice or street tire groups)
- A top 16 PAX shootout --> First place gets $250, second place gets $100
- Guess the FTD (raw) time contest each day prize will be $50
- $50 cash raffle drawing each day --> Win back your entry fee!
- Flying Miata gift certificates awarded to the 2 slowest Miatas (PAX)
- Bavarian Auto Sport gift certificates awarded to the 2 slowest BMWs or Minis (PAX).
- 2 Nice cordless impact wrenches will be raffled off during the weekend.
- The Saturday night after party will be at Hooters in Norfolk (Military HWY)
- Trailers can be left on site overnight Saturday.
- No Camping.
- Gates open at 7am each dayEvent Hotel
The Days Inn
5708 Northampton Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VARate is only $55 a night!Click for Map & Driving DirectionsOnline registration:: September 1st - October 11thOnline registration is open
only to those who will be participating in both days of the event. For drivers who want to run on Saturday or Sunday only - registration will be open to walk ups if space is available.Base Access List
All drivers and guests need to be on the access list to enter Littlecreek Amphibious base. If you have attended any Tidewater Sports Car Club events during the 2008 season, then you are already on the list. If you have NOT attended any TSCC events, or if you need to update your vehicle information, click on this link.
The access list will be turned into the base on October 15th
. After the 15th, you cannot get on base unless you have a military ID - No exceptions. Additional Information
For the most up to date information, please see the VAC 2008 page on the Tidewater Sports Car Club website