Sure man, I'm not sure if I'll be able to use everything or not, but I'll happily take a to Justin's help.
Here are so quick images of the PBR brake swap. I ended up using the ebay brakes as cores while I kept the sliders and what not. I found one brake had two cracked pistons and AutoZone didn't have rebuild kits. So it was a easy decision.
Painted the DG brackets
Added the flex line and slider, also bought some $28 pads.
Comparison of rotors and calipers
Just does clear the wheel weights on 15s.
Bled them and took it out, long long pedal stroke but it will lock them up pretty easily once you get down there vs before where I couldn't ever get it to lock up. Upgrading to the later year master cylinder soon I hope. It's autoxable but I'd like it to feel a little better. Also better pads would help. Semi metallics are not the best.
Shot of what was accomplished on the VW for those who know about the project. Excited to see this come to life in 6-8 short months... Thanks Justin for the help. He made the dash w/defrost vents and all the panels as well as pedal stuff. Nice fit up too.