I will sell the components individually, or if someone is interested in getting everything, I'll discount the price some. These components are designed to work with a 94-97 Miata, but parts are available through Stage One Tuning
(this is what BRP has become now) which would allow adaptation to 99-05 cars.
1. BRP supercharger kit which including - Eaton MP62 supercharger with internal bypass, mounting hardware using the 6 rib, manually adjustable tensioner. Similar to this
. But I have no dummy throttle body or cross over pipe (both items readily available for fairly cheap) and I'm selling the crank pulley, throttle body, adapter, and intake and engine management potentially seperately. The supercharger unit was recently rebuilt by Eaton and is essentially brand new interally. I only put it on the car for a few weeks after the rebuild just to assure its functionality. $1500 I highly reccomend getting items #2 and #3 below with this.
2. 70mm "big throttle body" and associated intake. Similar to this
accept for the 94-97 cars and no "Precision Idle Valve with machined idler air adaptor block". $250
3. Jackson Racing Powercard
- this piggybacks the stock ecu taking control of stock injectors under boost. This is all the engine management necessary for up to ~195 whp. $200
4. TDR air to air intercooler
- Intercooler unit is in terrific shape. This is needed for 200+ whp and for tracked cars. $700
5. J&S Safeguard
- Mine includes a knock sensor for older cars that don't have one from the factory. This unit retards timing automatically if knock is encountered. It also has the capability of user tunable boost based timing retard and comes with a built in O2 clamp that smooths the transistion form off to on boost. I have a remote display for it as well that shows knock and retard. the one I have isn't the prettiest, however a round one that fits in a standard gauge pod is available from J&S that would look better. $350
Contact Les at lddavis73 at yahoo dot com or call 919-606-8429